frog princess header 750

Thursday 13 January 2011

And that was Christmas...

...Which I'm only now managing to post about.

I made a few things this year, in snatched bits of time, as B still refuses to nap anywhere but on a person.

I decorated a couple of hoodies for my husband:

DSC_0117.JPG

DSC_0128.JPG

And made potholders for my two SILs and MIL: (Lacked in thematic material for FIL. Next year?)

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0414.JPG

Also, I recieved some faboo Urban Zoology fabric from Ann Kelle, for winning a giveaway at Fabric Rehab. Wahey! I feel lucky. :)

DSC_0114.JPG

Mostly, however, I just took care of this one:
001

2 comments:

Clare said...

Wow - look at how your little one has grown! Love all yr christmas makings :)

Liz said...

Ooh - great fabric. Will you be making something for the babba?