frog princess header 750

Tuesday 21 September 2010

All the fun of amazing, crafty people

I had some people over to help me decorate baby clothing, and just look what they turned out! Some people have asked where I learned the freezer paper stencil technique from. I used this tutorial, but there are lots out there!

My creation

L-R from the top: 1. Toad, by Mikal 2 & 3. Boom box and Film camera by Abstar 4. Ducks in a row by Mootthing 5. Sun and Moon by S* 6. Tulips and Black Cat by Ruth 7. Owl by Liz 8. Ninja and Random Pattern by myself and my partner* 9. Die net and Totoro by C* and J*

*Let me know if you want your real names published or not!

Additionally (I am such a lucky girl!), two of my best buds in the states Jacicita and Kat sent me a care package with even MORE painted (and geeky!) baby clothes in! Woo! (Can you get all the references?)

IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG

And also got me this awesome baby book from Nikki McClure and made an amazingest nubbly bunny which I'm sure baby will love chewing on. :D

IMG_0362.JPG


There is more baby-crafty goodness coming from me and friends. I just wanted to say, THANKS EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all super-cool!! I think I like the frog, the ducklings, the FF hat, and *mischief managed* the best.

Liz said...

Yay! Freezer paper stencilling rocks!

Holly said...

Thanks for the tutorial link! I used that site to make the sheets for my little ones crib too. I've got to try this, I'd love to make some super cute onesies like these!