I am ridiculously proud of this quilt, especially as it's only the third one I've ever made.
I had a bit of trouble photographing it, between the auto-timer, the sun, the wind, and my well overdue bump. Plus trying to avoid all the enormous spiders and spiderwebs which are everywhere in the garden at the moment!
You can see the back of the quilt there, in all its chartreuse-ness.
Here are some close-ups of the quilting, which I did in a swirly zig-zag, with accents of stippling and swirling.
I used 7 colours to quilt with, because I couldn't stand the look of light thread on dark fabric, at least for this project! I also could use a machine with a stitch regulator, I've got horribly uneven stitch lengths. For my first go with a free-motion quilting foot, however, I think it's pretty good. :)
If I were to do this over again, I would make a narrower road, with no white dashes - these were boring to sew and a real pain to get lined up around the middle bit!
Finished dimensions: 44" x 59"