I've been so busy that I haven't had time to post at all, plus the projects that I've been working on are difficult to photograph!
Luckily I've got a small-footed friend here for the weekend, so I was able to photograph the Sockapalooza socks in progress. Yay!
This is sock number one: Judy's magic cast-on, sort-row toe, and extremely unsucessful self-designed lace cuff that will be ripped out and turned into ribbing. :)
Here are the two socks together - I changed the pattern to make the spiral go the other way on this sock. I think it makes a nice effect!
So I'm mostly on track for finishing these, and despite breaking one needle, losing another, and being forced to use a needle .25mm smaller, these seem to be okay!