frog princess header 750

Sunday 23 September 2007

in fits and starts

Ohhh, where have I been?

Swatching for Flicca, but the swatch says that I need to get 7mm needles to continue.

Knitting more tiny hats:

hat #9 hat #7 hat #8

(two in my own dyed self-striping sock yarn, one in the same koigu as the pomatomuses.)
I built a light box to make the photos pretty :)

And a few ones that I'd made earlier, but forgot to photograph:

hat #6 hat #10

Finally, after several snafus (size 4 needles too tight, size 6 needles too loose, size 5 needles just right!) I have started the Icarus Shawl. It's mindless and easy, for the first bit, which is nice. It's Lorna's Laces' Helen's Lace, in the Irving Park colourway.

icarus

That's about the level of sunshine we got midafternoon today, hence building the lightbox for winter phototaking.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Now we need a picture of the lightbox for taking pictures!
Pesky winter.