frog princess header 750

Sunday 21 October 2007

I've finished the leftovers!

OK, well I finished some of the leftover wool that I've got. But hey - I love my new sweater vest, toasty and warm! (Even if it didn't use all my leftovers)

me and possibly richard branson in a virgin balloon

(That's me and some lucky person in the Virgin hot air balloon. Who knows, it could even be Richard Branson!)

Let's see. Leftovers, knit inbetween the two smallest sizes (plus some tweaking - vertical underbust darts (using this tutorial) for the win!) with aran-weight wool singles.

Our cast of characters:
Purple... Debbie Bliss Maya
Dark Blue... Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride
Teal... Manos Del Uruguay
Black... Unknown! Maybe Peace Fleece?

Taking photos is fun, if cold. Made warmer by my lovely vest!

just bobbing along run leftovers, ruuuun!

4 comments:

MOOTTHING said...

It looks fantastic and I love the colours!

Felicity Ford said...

A fantastic thrifting project that doesn't even look like thrifting since the yarns are all so beautiful.
xxx
see you tomorrow for lunch!
text me if there's anything you'd like me to bring...

Kirsty said...

Lovely! It's come out really nicely!
Those thick-thin stripes bring the colours together beautifully

Liz said...

V. nice - hurray for sunny autumn days!