frog princess header 750

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Snocks!

A photo I took of the starting point in the colour pattern (so I could precisely reproduce the stiping pattern on the second sock (GEEK!)) says that I began this pair of socks last year. On the fifteenth of May.

OK, so I made it to slightly less than a year, which is good, right??

I've been wearing them for 24 hours straight, with just a break for a shower. COMFY AS HECK. (Which I was informed today, is a swear. Crap, now I'm not allowed to say heck?)

a minor adjustment

I will wear these socks forever and ever. I have more wool to make another pair already. Such comfiness must be repeated!!

Remind me to post on how to do a short row heel with a gusset...

showing off

Pattern: Jaywalker
Yarn: Opal Traumfänger/Dreamcatcher

No comments: