frog princess header 750

Tuesday 8 May 2007

My laptop works again! It's been about five months since the hard drive died... we replaced that, but the screen was also dead. Woe!

But... now it all works again. Hurrah!

I suppose I should make a Sockapalooza update? I mean, it's been taking up the majority of my online research time (which hasn't been much the last few days) and I STILL have yet to find a pattern - I want both cables and intricate lace. :) I did order yarn, however - Lorna's Laces in Cranberry. I hope I like the stuff... I had a hard time picking out what I wanted. My giftee uses self-striping and handpainted yarns, so I wanted to go with a nearly solid to play off some more intricate sock work. Socks for me are commuter knitting and therefore simple (I should get Knitting On The Road for that very reason) while socks for someone else should show off my skills a little. :D

Ohboytired. Later!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yeah, the socks aren't working for me either (or for my giftee). What's going on here?!