Look, a project that only took me three evenings, how fantastic!
Belle Beret, free if you subcribe to the (free) online mag Cut Out + Keep. (I haven't found much other knitting content there, but I also haven't looked very hard!)
Of course, I made lots of mods.
- The wool is some unknown DK from a charity shop
- Knit 10 rows at the base instead of 8
- Used 2 wraps instead of three to reduce the size of the dropped loops (except on the first row, I was seeing how it looked and was too lazy to pull it out again.)
- Knit four repeats of the 180 stitch section instead of three
- Knit two repeats (instead of one) of both the 150 stitch and 120 stitch sections
- Ignored the bit about repeating from the asterisk as I was running out of yarn! Instead, repeated the three rows: 1. wrap, 2. dropped loops 3. k2tog all the way around.
I also had fun taking photos in the moody foggy cemetery, but I won't torture you with a zillion of those. Just one.